Eva, or Eve, is the first woman, the mother of everyone alive, the one who “gives life”. We all know the story, but the question is: what would have happened if Eve hadn’t desired the forbidden fruit? Would life have meaning in a world where you can’t desire or look further? If living signifies giving meaning to our existence here, then perhaps breaking the mould and following our instincts are an expression of life itself. The Eva room is a hymn to nature, to human instinct and to people who believe in change.
Nature and instinct
Eva is the room closest to the land and is also the oldest. The soft natural colours invoke the land. The ceiling is vaulted and without stuccoes, the walls highlight the old original brickwork and exposed stones, the floor is partly covered with travertine and with oak wood. The bathroom cabinet is a precious piece of furniture. Made from a wooden beam that is over 200 years old, it was created by a craftsman from Volterra. Primordial nature can be found in the perennial green moss that covers the bedhead: an allusion to the Garden of Eden, and to a world that is still intact.
All of the rooms are equipped with:
- a Jacuzzi including the option of chromotherapy and aromatherapy
- hot/cold air conditioning
- a hairdryer
- Wi-Fi (currently being activated)
- kettle with tea and infusions available
- by reservation, chopping boards with typical local products and a bottle of wine or prosecco, which will be served in the room by the bathtub